20 April 2007

Unexpected long weekend

My school (the YMCA) only teaches for 20 days each month. Each month that has more than 20 weekdays they cancel a day of school but they don't usually tell me when until Thursday or Friday before the weekend. I love surprise long weekends! It doesn't allow for a lot of planning but it sure feels great to know that you have an extra day off.

This Saturday a friend's husband's band is playing at Moe's, a foreigner bar uptown. I think I'll get out of my district for a night and see what it's all about.

I've got a bunch of pictures to upload and a pile more posts to make. My schedule of split shifts and the adjustment to it has put me off-kilter for a few weeks but I think I'm finally getting used to it (more or less)

No comments:

Post a Comment

e-mail notification

Google Groups Beta
Subscribe to Wandering Monk
Email:
Visit this group